Media Owner Homes: Inside News International
Sarah Johnson, 13 June 2012, 2:20pm
In this week's Media Owner Homes Dominic Carter, commercial director at News International, takes Media Week on a tour of the sales floor at its new headquarters in Wapping, complete with its Olympics floor.
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Account Director - Partner Channels, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, London, SW1 2TX
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.