Media Agenda: Lindsey Clay on the future of television
Ben Hall, 16 November 2011, 4:21pm
Thinkbox managing director Lindsey Clay talks to Media Week about television in 2012 and the development of the home network, which will see consumers use multiple screens to satisfy their viewing habits.
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
- Sales Manager, Travelzoo (Europe) Ltd
- £30-£50k basic depending on experience, Holborn, London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.