Speaking to Media Week's Mark Banham, Longton describes the tipping point that gave a voice to the community and the "Mumsnet election" of 2010.Follow @thebenhall Follow @banham72
Media Agenda: Carrie Longton, co-founder, Mumsnet
Ben Hall, 12 September 2012, 2:58pm
Carrie Longton talks to Media Week about the strength of the Mumsnet community, how its recent What Car partnership is a natural fit for the brand, and provides tips for all of those budding entrepreneurs looking to set up their own digital start-ups.
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.