Out and About: 13 September
Mark Banham, 13 September 2012, 12:41pm
This week Out and About observes the judging for the PPA Advertising Awards, pops in for a few drinks at the Mindshare bar with COO Mark Creighton and is at the launch of the Food Network UK's Celebrity Bake Book in support of The Ben Kinsella Trust.
- PPA marketing director James Papworth kicks off the judging for the inaugural PPA Advertising Awards in association with Media Week that aims to find the best advertising in the magazines sector
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.