The stories behind the headlines in The Media Week podcast.
The Media Week - The Telegraph, IPC, Jeremy Hunt and what ITV should do next
Rich Sutcliffe, 08 July 2009, 10:35am
The Telegraph's new Friday paper, IPC's next big launch, what ITV should do next and shadow culture minister Jeremy Hunt are up for discussion with Media Week's Steve Barrett, John Reynolds and Harriet Dennys in the Media Week podcast.
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Account Director - Partner Channels, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, London, SW1 2TX
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.