In the new job, he will work on identifying and implementing the vision and purpose of the division, including assessing the strength of ITV businesses in the global marketplace. The move follows ITV's decision to close ITV Imagine, its innovation unit.
The Week: People News - Cortizo-Burgess to new post
21 November 2008, 12:00am
ITV has appointed Pele Cortizo-Burgess, the director of ITV Imagine, to the newly created role of director of creative strategy at ITV Global Content.
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.