Out and About 26 July
Mark Banham, 26 July 2012, 3:06pm
This week Out and About meets MediaCom's new apprentices, attends the IAA Summer Ball, drops in on Marie Claire and Wallpaper, faces the Tour de France with News International and relives the Summer of Love with LBi.
- The MediaCom apprentices start their time at the WPP agency. Chief executive Karen Blackett introduced a pioneering scheme to get young non-graduates into media in July
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Account Director - Partner Channels, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, London, SW1 2TX
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.