Video produced by Ben Hall. Follow on Twitter @BRProducers
Media Agenda: Jason Cotterrell, country director, CBS Outdoor
Ben Hall, 20 June 2012, 2:41pm
Jason Cotterrell, country director at CBS Outdoor, tells Media Week about its remaining London 2012 opportunities, its editorial partnership with Time Out, and how the company is moving on from the TfL contract woes to build on the relationship with one of its "best partners".
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.