Media Agenda: James Wildman, managing director and VP sales for Yahoo UK and Ireland
Georgina Brazier, 06 June 2012, 2:17pm
James Wildman, managing director and VP sales at Yahoo UK and Ireland tells Media Week that any graduates thinking of getting into media should definitely head to digital, while he describes his role as like "drinking from a fire hydrant."
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.