Out and About 23 September
Mark Banham, 23 September 2011, 4:29pm
This week, in an Out and About special, we check out the media and marketing debate that took place at Altitude 360 in London as part of the inagural BrandMAX event.
- Linda Smith, executive chair of the Radio Advertising Bureau, Simon Daglish, commercial director at ITV, Paul Hayes, managing director, commercial of News International and Steve Hatch, chief executive of WPP media agency MEC discuss 'Trust in Media'
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.