Gay Republicans are not popular with their liberal brothers and sisters and there's a heated debate on YouTube where GOProud are labelled "self hating queens" by some.
The gayest republican political ad
Staff, 25 October 2010, 9:57am
NEW YORK - As the mid-election battle nears its climax GOProud, the gay Republican organisation, has turned its hand to a TV reality with a heavy nod to Real Housewives as it casts Democrats as the Real Democrats of D.C.
- Account Director - Leading Media Owner, Sphere Digital
- 50- 60k + COMMS, London, South East
- Media Sales Executive, Hunt4Staff
- £16,000 to £20,000 basic + uncapped commission (OTE £40,000 +), Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Business Development Director - Audience Platforms (DSPs), Sphere Digital
- 85k + 50k bonus, East London
- Publisher Development Director; Video RTB, Sphere Digital
- £50,000 - £70,000 plus OTE, London
- Digital Media Account Manager, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £35,000 Basic + Commission Structure, Shoreditch
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.