This comes despite rumours that very few people are using The Times website since its paywall was erected last month.
Murdoch says subscriber levels for The Times paywall are 'strong'
Gordon MacMillan, 04 August 2010, 4:10pm
Rupert Murdoch today gave the first hint at how well The Times is doing behind its paywall. The News Corp chairman said subscriber levels for The Times following its move to erect a pay wall were "strong''.
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.