Bringing together over 250 of the most influential media, agency and brand leaders in Brighton, the two day event was full of controversial panel debates, honest advice, eye-opening case studies and networking until the early hours.
This year's Media360 is taking place at the luxurious Grand Brighton hotel. As an attendee, you will benefit from exclusive use of the venue during the event as well as dinner and an overnight stay on the 26th May, so you can network until the early hours. A full English breakfast will also be served the following morning (handy for those that overdo the cocktails the night before!).
- The Mirror has no plans for a paywall
- Seven lessons on great social video
- Barclays has moved from 'sales pitch' to content
- Asda spent a lot of money shouting at customers
- Rush people to find out how they really feel about ads
- Viewer control has led to greater creativity, says House Of Cards writer
- Authenticity key in brand/vlogger partnerships, says Alfie Deyes
- If we don't listen to our customers we are idiots, says Innocent brand chief
- Outdoor 'wins' battle of big media
- 'Consumers should be reminded of value exchange of ads'
- Amanda Mackenzie asks media owners to support Project Everyone
"@Media360Event for having us...an insightful two days! #M360UK #Brighton @7david7”Adele Knowles
"Thank you everyone at @Media360Event for an awesome couple of days in Brighton collaborating with a great bunch of people #M360UK”MoreMetro
"Thanks to the @Media360Event team for a fantastic two days at #M360UK. Brighton again next year, please!”Lois Bray
"What an energising and inspiring #M360UK. So much fun and great content! #feelingsmarter #brightonevent @Haymarket_Media”Damia Boudress
"Hats off to #M360UK for the broadest (could say 360) view of our industry I've seen at an event”Martyn Reding
"What an amazing 2 days as #M360UK feeling truly inspired by the amazing women leading marketing and media @amandamack6 @chantalcoady”Amy Clark
"Thanks @Media360Event for an inspiring 2 days - we at @newsworks_uk really enjoyed it. @DurraniMix #M360UK”Denise Turner