Join the most influential brand, agency and media leaders shaping the future of marketing today for 1.5 days of networking, experience and revelation.
The last 12 months have witnessed metamorphic change. We asked you why and holistic innovation (from brands to platforms to business models), collaboration that's more than lip service, consumer u-turns, technology shifts and new skills requirements were among your replies.
Media360 's high-octane, itinerary of plenary sessions, interactive roundtables and case study sessions, will tackle these issues and many more head-on. Engage, debate and learn as we nail down where media is headed and how to ensure your business and brands are leading the pack!
***KEYNOTE JUST CONFIRMED***
Michael Dobbs, Executive Producer of the hit US show House of Cards reveals how to engage an audience of millions and what brands can learn from this.
Topics that will be tackled in the 12th edition of Media360 include:
- Innovation: the bar is rising...which brands, agencies and media owners are keeping up?
- The science of start ups - embedding an entrepreneurial culture whatever your size or history
- Agile or fragile? A look at how well transforming business models are aligning with consumer needs
- The talent drought - filling the void from tech through to creative
- Collaboration laid bare: working better together across all ad types
- Digital disruption - ensuring it is friend not foe in engaging consumers
- Brand transformation: radically changing brand positioning in practice
- Who's winning? Channel champions on TV, Radio, Print, Mobile, Outdoor and Social
- The business of media: the innovation and tech trends that are actually driving media companies and brands forward
- Future trends: the emerging trends that will define media and brands over the next 2 years
Topics you can pre-select during registration for Media360's immersive hub sessions:
- Storytelling/Content Marketing
- Advertising Innovation
- Native Advertising
- Customer Experience
- Online Retail
- Killer Consumer Insight
- Digital Out of Home (DOOH)
Drive debate, connect with contacts and build your business at Media360 2015!