More Than, the insurer, is targeting consumers on Mondays through a campaign across four of Bauer Media's radio stations.
Trinity Mirror's chief executive, Simon Fox, has admitted the publisher is currently not big enough when it comes to online, and revealed plans to boost the Daily Mirror's website with more multimedia and sports content from its regional newspapers.
Forward, WPP's content marketing agency, has rebranded as Forward Worldwide and hired Dawn Alford as its editorial director and Natasha Jackson as digital director.
BT has awarded its ad sales contract for its new sport channels to Channel 4, closing one of the avenues the telecoms giant could have taken to resolve its increasingly bitter conflict with rival BSkyB.
Miroma Ventures has acquired experiential marketing firm Brandspace, which went into administration earlier this month.
Scott Taunton, the managing director of TalkSport-owner UTV Media (GB), earned a total of £332,311 a year in 2012, down 16.8% year on year despite the GB division's operating profit rising 4.8%.
News International Commercial has promoted Brendan Judge, currently head of strategy at The Sun, to sales director, to cover Karin Seymour's maternity leave.
Twitter is introducing a potential game changer in terms of advertising, keyword targeting in timelines.
Square Mile magazine's publisher has said: "things are on the up" for the magazine industry, ahead of the launch of what he claims will be the biggest independent travel magazine in the UK.
Condé Nast has this week opened the doors to its branded fashion and design college, with the launch of the Vogue Fashion Certificate.
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.