WAYN (Where Are You Now?), the travel and lifestyle social network, has created a talent deal with CONTENTed digital media to carry sports and entertainment programming across its network.
TalkSport is launching a new advertising platform through a partnership with AdsWizz that will allow the station to tailor targeted advertisising to its international listeners, in what it claims to be a technological first.
BSkyB has reported pre-tax profits up 7.5% to £966m in the nine months to 31 March 2013, after growth in divisions including digital TV service Sky Go offset slight declines in other areas, such as ad revenues.
Bauer Media is to launch two sister digital radio stations to its dance and R&B station Kiss, called Kisstory and KissFresh, and will scrap the Q radio station after 10 years.
This week, Mark Popkiewicz, CEO at digital brand integration specialists MirriAd, balances his business across continents, tries to keep up in LA with the help of Madonna's agent, and shows loyalty to the full English breakfast.
News International has taken another step towards seamless, multi-channel ad sales across its portfolio of newsbrands with the adoption of new booking system called AdPoint.
Media360 Awards: Who has been the best media agency, leader and advertiser of the decade? You decide...
As Media360 turns 10 years old, we will be celebrating the very best in the business with our Decade of Achievement Awards. Here is your chance to decide who is crowned the media leader, media agency, and best advertiser of the decade, and who wins the best media launch.
Shortlist Media, publisher of ShortList, ShortList Mode and Stylist, has made four senior promotions as part of a wider restructure of its publishing, commercial and digital operations.
Steve Bond, the former chief operating officer of Postercope, is to join Omnicom Media Group's outdoor specialist Talon as a partner.
Teething problems surrounding Metro's "mobile-first" website unveiled in January appear to be dissipating following a 27% lift in monthly users in March, according to the latest figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.