Immediate Media will increasingly generate income from selling third-party products online, according to the publisher's chief executive Tom Bureau who said the new Radio Times travel offers should bring in £5m a year.
Hearst Magazines has created the position of president of digital media and appointed Troy Young from Say Media to the role.
Karen Stacey, head of broadcast sales at Bauer Media, talks about the evolution of the Kiss brand.
This week, Derek Hewitt, radio sales director, Bauer Media, basks in the afterglow of a Nabs Rugby 7s win, readies the launch of two new digital stations for Kiss ,and joins the great and good of radio at Bauer's Radio Awards
Ed Vaizey, the culture minister, today defended changes to UK copyright law, saying the Government wanted to create "a thriving publishing industry based on IP".
Consumer magazine publishers still generate a massive 78% of their total revenues from their print products, according the fourth annual Publishing Futures report.
Liberty Global has appointed Tom Mockridge, the former chief executive of News International, as the chief executive of Virgin Media, ahead of its proposed £15bn acquisition of the company.
MirriAd, the brand integration specialist, has appointed entertainment veteran Ted Mico as its chief operating officer, as it looks to expand its global footprint, notably in the US.
Facebook is set to launch video advertising in its newsfeed from July, a move that is likely to be high on the agenda when its newly established UK advisory board convenes for the second time this summer.
TalkSport is launching a new advertising platform through a partnership with AdsWizz that will allow the station to tailor targeted advertisising to its international listeners, in what it claims to be a technological first.
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.