Delegates from EasyJet, The Week and Ocean Outdoor reflect on last week's Media 360 event and awards.
Colin Gottlieb, the EMEA chief executive of Omnicom Media Group, said "an open debate" is needed into how clients pay media agencies, at today's Media 360 conference.
VIDEO: Channel 4 revealed it is experimenting with short-form, branded content in its 4oD video-on-demand service and Channel4.com at today's Media360 event.
Thinkbox and MEC were among companies taking home awards at the Decade of Achievement awards last night, as the winners were revealed at the Media360 10th anniversary party.
VIDEO: With new technology such as Google Glass in development, what will the media landscape look like in the future? Delegates give their views.
VIDEO: Speakers and delegates at the 10th Annual Media360 conference reflect on the defining moments of the last decade, including the launch of Facebook, the rise of Google and the technologies that have changed businesses globally.
Depriving viewers of live TV is like depriving them of food, Thinkbox's research and planning director told Media360.
Virgin Media is working with media agencies rather than creative agencies to "cut through" to consumers, said Jeff Dodds, its chief marketing officer, at Media 360 today.
As consumers become increasingly connected and brands have the ability to track consumers both offline and online, the cookie has become the "personalisation game changer", said Mark Howe, the managing director of agency operations for Google Europe.
Esquire, Hearst's monthly men's magazine, has revamped its website, in the first step of the brand's digital strategy overhaul.
- Account Director - Leading Media Owner, Sphere Digital
- 50- 60k + COMMS, London, South East
- Media Sales Executive, Hunt4Staff
- £16,000 to £20,000 basic + uncapped commission (OTE £40,000 +), Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Business Development Director - Audience Platforms (DSPs), Sphere Digital
- 85k + 50k bonus, East London
- Publisher Development Director; Video RTB, Sphere Digital
- £50,000 - £70,000 plus OTE, London
- Digital Media Account Manager, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £35,000 Basic + Commission Structure, Shoreditch
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.