BSkyB has refused to carry advertising for BT Sport channels on its Sky Sports portfolio, prompting BT to complain to the regulator, which has launched an investigation.
Time Out Group has bought the brand's Chicago title for an estimated $4m (£2.6m) and plans to close the eight-year-old print edition and switch to a digital-only format.
Jean-Claude Decaux, the founder of outdoor media giant JCDecaux, is stepping down from the company's non-executive board in May.
MediaEquals, the online media marketplace, is now running across the dominant players in the UK and Irish regional press market, and has been hailed by Local World chief executive Steve Auckland as a potential game changer.
Channel 4's first broadcast of the Grand National horse race attracted a peak audience of almost nine million people on Saturday afternoon.
Elizabeth Fagan, marketing director of Boots UK, will explore some of the challenges and opportunities facing today's marketers during the opening keynote address at this year's Media360 conference in June.
Vice has teamed up with 4Music to launch a six-part series, partially funded by Marshall Headphones, for the Freeview channel's new late-night programming.
IPC Media has appointed Marie Claire publisher Toby Evans to the same role on its fashion and beauty magazine InStyle, replacing Sarah Hammond who has left the company.
The outdoor media industry has extended its pro-bono support for the Missing People charity, allowing the charity's digital outdoor campaign to continue until June 2013 and introduce regional targeting.
Facebook last night launched what it is calling Facebook Home, which is the project that speculation surrounding a Facebook phone has centred around.
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.