Simon Cowell's 'Britain's Got Talent' comfortably out-shined 'The Voice' on BBC, delivering a peak audience of 11.4 million viewers when the two shows went head-to-head on Saturday night.
TeamRock, the rock media company that bought Classic Rock and Metal Hammer, has appointed its inaugural senior management team and promoted the magazines' publisher Chris Ingham to managing director.
The BBC is set to play the controversial anti-Margaret Thatcher protest song 'Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead', after protestors propelled it into the chart.
CBS Outdoor International's sale process is believed to be progressing without the formal participation of the potential trade buyers, JCDecaux and Clear Channel Outdoor.
HSBC has signed a deal to become the official broadcast sponsor of BSkyB's Sky Sports coverage of the British and Irish Lions rugby tour to Australia this summer.
IAB's digital advertising figures for 2012 published today highlight the ongoing momentum behind mobile as a media platform, fuelled by the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, and an increasing number of clients ready to experiment with new ad formats.
Sylvia Auton, the chairman and chief executive of IPC Media, will retire on 3 May after 36 years with the publishing company.
This week, Robin Drysdale, commercial director, Publicis Blueprint, plans how to adapt to align with client Asda's new marketing structure, offers content marketing insights and "organises" an under-11s rugby tour from the pub.
Girlguides UK has thrown its weight behind the campaign to end the Sun's Page 3, calling the paper's treatment of young women "just wrong", in a letter to the paper's editor.
The Prince of Wales will edit an issue of IPC Media's Country Life magazine for his 65th birthday, the publisher has announced.
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
- Sales Manager, Travelzoo (Europe) Ltd
- £30-£50k basic depending on experience, Holborn, London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.