Box TV, the Bauer Media and Channel 4 joint venture, has launched a streaming service for its seven TV channels and is to offer Magic, Kiss and Kerrang on Freeview through the red button.
Future, the specialist magazine publisher, plans to generate at least half of its revenues from digital business in future, according to Mark Wood, the UK chief executive.
Global Radio is in discussions with the Competition Commission, after the competition authority upheld its provisional ruling that Global's £70m merger with GMG Radio could lead to higher ad prices.
This week, Thomas Laranjo, managing director at launch and growth media specialist Total Media, readies a big pitch, prepares to speak at Media 360 and enjoys the hospitality at Lords a little too much. Is this really the best week to give up smoking?
With this acquisition, Marissa Meyer's new-look Yahoo has paid a high price for cool and in the long-term, things are far from certain, says Philip Dyte, paid social media manager at iProspect.
Bauer Media UK has promoted Abby Carvosso, managing director of lifestyle and advertising, to the position of group managing director of London Lifestyle, with responsibility for its London-based magazines.
Google is in trouble with HM Revenue and Customs and it could get ugly unless the internet giant starts to change the conversation.
Peugeot, Stella, Ford and Samsung are some of the advertisers motorists will see on a new LED digital screen sheet, equivalent to a 500-inch TV screen on the Aston Expressway near Birmingham.
TalkTalk, the telecoms and TV company, has extended its sponsorship of ITV's 'The X Factor' for a fifth year.
Bepanthen, the nappy care brand, has signed a six-figure deal to sponsor all baby and parenting programming aired on Discovery Network UK's Home and Health channel for 10 months from Thursday.
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.