23 May 2013
Box TV, the Bauer Media and Channel 4 joint venture, has launched a streaming service for its seven TV channels and is to offer Magic, Kiss and Kerrang on Freeview through the red button.
TalkTalk, the telecoms and TV company, has extended its sponsorship of ITV's...
Bepanthen, the nappy care brand, has signed a six-figure deal to sponsor...
BSkyB has paid for The Sun to produce a mini-documentary about British...
ITV has reported revenues of £571m for the first three months of...
Channel 4 made an operating loss of £29m in 2012, down from...
ITV's 'Britain's Got Talent' has delivered the highest audience of this series...
BT has set aside £100 million to promote its new sports channels,...
TalkSport is launching a new advertising platform through a partnership with AdsWizz...
22.05.13My Media Week: Thomas Laranjo
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.