24 May 2013
The Financial Times will be available on the mobile app Flipboard as of today, in response to mobile's increasing importance as a channel for driving the FT's traffic and digital subscriptions.
Facebook is set to launch video advertising in its newsfeed from July,...
Media360 Awards: Who has been the best media agency, leader and advertiser of the decade? You decide...
As Media360 turns 10 years old, we will be celebrating the very...
Outdoor advertising revenues were up slightly by 0.1% year on year in...
The role of mobile phones and tablets in paid search advertising in...
Trinity Mirror's chief executive, Simon Fox, has admitted the publisher is currently...
This week, Chris Forrester, commercial director at Primesight, talks gesture recognition cinema...
Telegraph Media Group is preparing to launch an iPad app that will...
The European Commission has today cleared Liberty Global's £15 billion acquisition of...
24.05.13O2's Ronan Dunne joins GMG board
22.05.13My Media Week: Thomas Laranjo
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.