24 May 2013
'Vikings', the popular cable series in the US, launches exclusively on Lovefilm Instant in the UK today, the first time a major TV series has aired on the service ahead of broadcasting channels.
The Guardian is set to change its numerous domain names including guardian.co.uk...
Box TV, the Bauer Media and Channel 4 joint venture, has launched...
With this acquisition, Marissa Meyer's new-look Yahoo has paid a high price...
Centaur Media, the business information, events and marketing services group, has announced...
Future publishing has hired Tino Cennamo, a digital executive at Italian publisher...
News International Group has today announced its long-awaited paywall for The Sun...
Nicola Mendelsohn's move from Karmarama to Facebook continues a worrying brain drain...
BT has set aside £100 million to promote its new sports channels,...
24.05.13O2's Ronan Dunne joins GMG board
22.05.13My Media Week: Thomas Laranjo
Digital Features, Analysis & Comment
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.