As it happened: News Corp's Rupert Murdoch talks to Leveson inquiry
Staff, 25 April 2012, 12:34pm
Rupert Murdoch, chairman of News Coporation, is coming under public scrutiny like never before during the Leveson Inquiry into media ethics, Media Week brings up to the minute coverage of the day's key comments as he talks about his links with prime ministers, past and present, and why the Sun newspaper has never been better.
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.