14 June 2013
Be On, AOL's global branded content business, has formed a partnership with Realeyes, an emotional-testing platform that claims to be able to measures how people feel and react when they view branded video content.
The return of Channel's 5 Big Brother tonight will introduce a click-to-buy...
ITV has launched a subscription version of its ITV Player, allowing mobile...
Sainsbury's and Channel 4 triumphed at last night's 2013 Marketing Society Awards...
Channel 4 has promoted Ewan Douglas to the role of agency principal,...
Homebase expects to increase sales revenues by five per cent by combining...
Attraction's victory in the 'Britain's Got Talent' final helped ITV to a...
Delegates from EasyJet, The Week and Ocean Outdoor reflect on last week's...
VIDEO: Channel 4 revealed it is experimenting with short-form, branded content in...
- Account Director - Leading Media Owner, Sphere Digital
- 50- 60k + COMMS, London, South East
- Media Sales Executive, Hunt4Staff
- £16,000 to £20,000 basic + uncapped commission (OTE £40,000 +), Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Business Development Director - Audience Platforms (DSPs), Sphere Digital
- 85k + 50k bonus, East London
- Publisher Development Director; Video RTB, Sphere Digital
- £50,000 - £70,000 plus OTE, London
- Digital Media Account Manager, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £35,000 Basic + Commission Structure, Shoreditch
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.