24 May 2013
MediaCo Outdoor is preparing to launch an interactive network of 20 digital touchscreens with Manchester City Council called CityLive.
Peugeot, Stella, Ford and Samsung are some of the advertisers motorists will...
BT has set aside £100 million to promote its new sports channels,...
Media360 Awards: Who has been the best media agency, leader and advertiser of the decade? You decide...
As Media360 turns 10 years old, we will be celebrating the very...
Steve Bond, the former chief operating officer of Postercope, is to join...
Outdoor advertising revenues were up slightly by 0.1% year on year in...
Nick Mawditt, the global director of insight and marketing at WPP's outdoor...
Miroma Ventures has acquired experiential marketing firm Brandspace, which went into administration...
Telegraph Media Group is preparing to launch an iPad app that will...
24.05.13O2's Ronan Dunne joins GMG board
22.05.13My Media Week: Thomas Laranjo
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Operations Manager - Shoreditch - Up to £30K + Bonus, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme, Shoreditch
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.