17 May 2013
Bauer Media UK has promoted Abby Carvosso, managing director of lifestyle and advertising, to the position of group managing director of London Lifestyle, with responsibility for its London-based magazines.
Condé Nast is closing its Easy Living print edition, despite being the...
Immediate Media will increasingly generate income from selling third-party products online, according...
Ed Vaizey, the culture minister, today defended changes to UK copyright law,...
Consumer magazine publishers still generate a massive 78% of their total revenues...
As Media360 turns 10 years old, we will be celebrating the very...
Shortlist Media, publisher of ShortList, ShortList Mode and Stylist, has made four...
Ernesto Mauri, the chief executive of European publisher Mondadori, which licences Closer...
The PPA has revealed the shortlist for its 2013 Awards 2013, with...
22.05.13My Media Week: Thomas Laranjo
- Agency Account Manager, YOU
- Salary dependent on experience, Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.