17 May 2013
Centaur Media, the business information, events and marketing services group, has announced the exit of chief executive Geoff Wilmot and managing director Tim Potter in its interim report in which it delivered "modest profit", said to be "below market expectations".
Future publishing has hired Tino Cennamo, a digital executive at Italian publisher...
News International Group has today announced its long-awaited paywall for The Sun...
Nicola Mendelsohn's move from Karmarama to Facebook continues a worrying brain drain...
BT has set aside £100 million to promote its new sports channels,...
Hearst Magazines has created the position of president of digital media and...
Karen Stacey, head of broadcast sales at Bauer Media, talks about the...
Ed Vaizey, the culture minister, today defended changes to UK copyright law,...
Consumer magazine publishers still generate a massive 78% of their total revenues...
- 15.05.13ITV ad revenue up 5.5% to £382m
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Account Director - Partner Channels, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, London, SW1 2TX
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.