Out and About 26 July
Mark Banham, 26 July 2012, 3:06pm
This week Out and About meets MediaCom's new apprentices, attends the IAA Summer Ball, drops in on Marie Claire and Wallpaper, faces the Tour de France with News International and relives the Summer of Love with LBi.
- The MediaCom apprentices start their time at the WPP agency. Chief executive Karen Blackett introduced a pioneering scheme to get young non-graduates into media in July
- Account Director - Leading Media Owner, Sphere Digital
- 50- 60k + COMMS, London, South East
- Media Sales Executive, Hunt4Staff
- £16,000 to £20,000 basic + uncapped commission (OTE £40,000 +), Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Business Development Director - Audience Platforms (DSPs), Sphere Digital
- 85k + 50k bonus, East London
- Publisher Development Director; Video RTB, Sphere Digital
- £50,000 - £70,000 plus OTE, London
- Digital Media Account Manager, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £35,000 Basic + Commission Structure, Shoreditch
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.