17 May 2013
Marc Mendoza is to stay on at Havas Media group as chairman following the promotion of Paul Frampton to chief executive of the agency.
Media360 Awards: Who has been the best media agency, leader and advertiser of the decade? You decide...
As Media360 turns 10 years old, we will be celebrating the very...
MediaCom, ZenithOptimedia and ITN are among eight businesses to sign up to...
Forward, WPP's content marketing agency, has rebranded as Forward Worldwide and hired...
Specific Media has appointed former IDS executive Gavin Johnson as head of...
Thinkbox, the commercial TV marketing body, has hired Leila Travis, currently head...
Crown Paints has appointed PHD to handle its £1.5m UK and Ireland...
Route, the out of home measurement system formerly known as Postar, provided...
- Partnership & Digital Manager, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, M2 3BA
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, OTT Group
- £25,000-£40,000 + excellent uncapped commission, Central London (Angel, Islington)
- Digital Media Sales Executive- DIVE Magazine - 22k Basic + Uncapped Commission, Syon Publishing
- £20,000- £22,000 Basic (OTE £35,000) Uncapped Commission Structure, West London
- Account Director - Partner Channels, Channel 4
- Dependent on experience, London, SW1 2TX
- Senior Account Sales Manager, JACK fm
- £35-£40K DOE with up to £65k OTE, Oxford
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.