The stories behind the headlines in The Media Week podcast.
- International Account Manager b3-media Surrey
- Account Manager – German speaking, international markets Section:Media Ltd London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Global Sports Jobs London (Central), London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant – PR & Communications Section:Media Ltd London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Team Leader – Digital Marketing Recruitment Section:Media Ltd London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
Today's Q2 Rajar results highlight several success stories for commercial and public radio, not least the popularity of talk radio, says Michael Williamson, head of radio, Amplifi at Carat.
On the day Rajar results show that 36.8% of radio listening in the UK is now happening via a digital device, Bauer Media's group managing director, Richard Dunmall believes its time to celebrate.
Commercial radio reported a slight rise in listeners in the second quarter of 2014, while the BBC stations posted slight falls overall, according to the latest Rajar audience figures.