- "Companies need to look at streamlining their businesses at this time." Barry Sayer, chief executive, Clear Channel Outdoor UK & Ireland
- "Make sure you're absolutely focused on delivering value and then that you are maintaining your audiences." David Roddick, commercial director, Northcliffe Media
- "You still need to advertise. Consumers are still living and breathing and they still need to buy products." Brendan Condon, managing director, international, Platform-A
- "Making sure sales teams are well resourced and motivated." Stuart Taylor, deputy chief executive, GMG Radio
- "Control costs, don't cost save for the sake of it, but reinvest the savings where you can and put it back into your brand." Donnach O'Driscoll, chief executive, Absolute
- "My tip for advertisers is to be bold and maintain your spend if you can.
That way, you will increase your share of voice as your competitors reduce theirs." Guy Phillipson, chief executive, Internet Advertising Bureau
- Educational Digital Content Editor Temps (Gloucestershire) Atwood Tate Gloucestershire
- XML Editorial Temp Atwood Tate London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Executive – MacUser and Digital SLR Photography Dennis Publishing London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital/Mobile European Sales Manager Section:Media Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
This week marks the ninth anniversary of the first clip uploaded on YouTube, a 19-second video of YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim at the San Diego Zoo.
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.