- "Companies need to look at streamlining their businesses at this time." Barry Sayer, chief executive, Clear Channel Outdoor UK & Ireland
- "Make sure you're absolutely focused on delivering value and then that you are maintaining your audiences." David Roddick, commercial director, Northcliffe Media
- "You still need to advertise. Consumers are still living and breathing and they still need to buy products." Brendan Condon, managing director, international, Platform-A
- "Making sure sales teams are well resourced and motivated." Stuart Taylor, deputy chief executive, GMG Radio
- "Control costs, don't cost save for the sake of it, but reinvest the savings where you can and put it back into your brand." Donnach O'Driscoll, chief executive, Absolute
- "My tip for advertisers is to be bold and maintain your spend if you can.
That way, you will increase your share of voice as your competitors reduce theirs." Guy Phillipson, chief executive, Internet Advertising Bureau
- International Account Manager PFJ London
- International Account Executive - £21K -CHOCOLATE FMCG Ultimate Asset London
- Senior Partnerships Manager - Surrey Holland & Tisdall Ltd Crawley, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive - London Holland & Tisdall Ltd Central London
- Delivery Consultant - Award winning digital media recruitment business Section:Media Ltd Central London
Zeebox, the second-screen TV app part-owned by BSkyB, has relaunched as Beamly in an attempt to become less tech-focused and more social.
Claudine Collins, managing director of MediaCom, and Bruce Daisley, managing director of Twitter UK, will take centre stage at the industry's biggest night of the year, as co-chairs of the Media Week Awards 2014.
Bauer Media UK, home to brands including heat, Grazia, Empire, Magic and Absolute Radio, has restructured its commercial operation away from platform led sales into teams focused around clients and agency relationships.