- "Companies need to look at streamlining their businesses at this time." Barry Sayer, chief executive, Clear Channel Outdoor UK & Ireland
- "Make sure you're absolutely focused on delivering value and then that you are maintaining your audiences." David Roddick, commercial director, Northcliffe Media
- "You still need to advertise. Consumers are still living and breathing and they still need to buy products." Brendan Condon, managing director, international, Platform-A
- "Making sure sales teams are well resourced and motivated." Stuart Taylor, deputy chief executive, GMG Radio
- "Control costs, don't cost save for the sake of it, but reinvest the savings where you can and put it back into your brand." Donnach O'Driscoll, chief executive, Absolute
- "My tip for advertisers is to be bold and maintain your spend if you can.
That way, you will increase your share of voice as your competitors reduce theirs." Guy Phillipson, chief executive, Internet Advertising Bureau
- Event Sponsorship Sales Manager Trinity Mirror Canary Wharf, London
- Event Sponsorship Executive Trinity Mirror Glasgow, Scotland
- Syndication Sales Executive News UK London
- Business Development Manager Credit Today London Bridge, SE1 1YT
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset London
ITV and PHD will film a fast-turnaround ad at tonight's European premiere of the film 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug', which will be aired on ITV's channels on the same evening.
ITV's 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!' final was the highest-rating programme on TV last night, with a five minute peak audience of 11.9 million tuning in to watch Westlife star Kian Egan crowned 'King of the Jungle'.
The unexpected revival and boom in television advertising in the second half of 2013 has been supported by new forecasts from ZenithOptimedia today.