On 16 October, 100,000 people are expected to celebrate the British Olympic team's success at the Beijing Games in a "heroes parade". Clear Channel has identified sites close to the parade, including its Piccadilly Lite site, to allow advertisers to maximise coverage during the celebrations between 6 and 20 October.
- Sales Executive Carreras Lathane Associates - CLA London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Account Manager - Leading Digital Agency - Dubai Based MCG Associates Dubai
- Conference Sponsorship Executive Atwood Tate London (City of), London (Greater)
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planning Manager SYLEX Recruitment London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
Bombay Sapphire has launched the second year of its 'Imagination Series' of five sponsored short films, after one from last year's series won a Bafta for Gravity Road in January.
Bauer Media has launched The Equaliser, a football-based daily email combining sports statistics and analysis, targeting desktop and mobile users.