On 16 October, 100,000 people are expected to celebrate the British Olympic team's success at the Beijing Games in a "heroes parade". Clear Channel has identified sites close to the parade, including its Piccadilly Lite site, to allow advertisers to maximise coverage during the celebrations between 6 and 20 October.
- Business Development Manager BMS sales City of London
- Business Development Executive-Sport BMS sales City of London
- Data Director NU Creative Talent London
- Account Manager - Luxury Travel! SAVVY Media Ltd Central London
- Business Development Manager - Awesome portfolio! SAVVY Media Ltd Central London
What do plumbing and media have in common? Carat's managing director, Matthew Hook, believes he's found a missed opportunity.
The average cost of advertising on Twitter continues to fall as the number of ads it carries increases, with rates down 18% in the last quarter and 67% for the whole of 2013, according to figures compiled from its annual report.