Steve and Colin pick up on job losses at News International, Bauer and Sky Media, discuss the Media Week interview with John Witherow, the latest figures from BBC Worldwide, the new TouchPoints2 survey and the Max Moseley affair.
- Sales Executive – MacUser and Digital SLR Photography Dennis Publishing London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital/Mobile European Sales Manager Section:Media Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
- Subscriptions Marketing Manager Section:Media Ltd London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager PFJ London (Central), London (Greater)
- COMMS MANAGER - ELITE BRANDS - QUIRKY MEDIA AGENCY Ultimate Asset London
This week, Stuart Taylor, chief executive, Kinetic UK, is inspired by the new tech coming to market and how wearables and smart cities will impact on OOH.
Interpublic Group (IPG) the owner of Initiative, Lowe and Partners and McCann, saw its UK revenue rise 21 per cent in the first three months of this year, boosted by its acquisition of Profero.
JCDecaux has struck the first content partnership for its commuter book club, with publisher Hachette UK.