Hair's August issue will feature a redesigned cover, refreshed interior and new editorial features. The changes come after six months of research, plus editorial input from former Now editor, Jane Ennis.
Key new features include 360 Style, which features celebrity hairstyles, and Hair Speak, a glossary of hairdressing terms.
The new-look Hair will be promoted in IPC's portfolio of women's glossies and on their websites, including Marie Claire, In Style, Look and Now.
Retail support includes point-of-sale promotion in supermarkets, major health and beauty retailers and top-selling independents. The August issue will go on sale from 3 July.
Last month, IPC expanded its digital presence with the seven-figure acquisition of online gaming portal mousebreaker.com.
The gaming portal will be used to ramp up its offering across IPC Ignite, its men's lifestyle and music division.
- Educational Digital Content Editor Temps (Gloucestershire) Atwood Tate Gloucestershire
- XML Editorial Temp Atwood Tate London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Executive – MacUser and Digital SLR Photography Dennis Publishing London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital/Mobile European Sales Manager Section:Media Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
This week marks the ninth anniversary of the first clip uploaded on YouTube, a 19-second video of YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim at the San Diego Zoo.
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.