Dawe takes up the position today (Tuesday), and will oversee the marketing and communications strategy for Cartoon Network, CN Too, Cartoonito, Boomerang, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim and Nuts TV.
Dawe fills the vacancy left by Jo Barlow, who departed several months ago to spend more time with her family.
Dawe was among five senior executives dismissed by Global Radio last September. The departures came as part of a management shake-out at the group, which also owns LBC and Galaxy, aimed at streamlining decision-making.
At Turner, Dawe joins the senior management team responsible for driving the overall UK business and creating and delivering brand communications, both in the linear and digital arena.
Before his tenure at Heart FM, Dawe was director of marketing at Sky
- Field Sales Executive BMS sales City of London
- Business Development Executive/Manager BMS sales London
- Display Sales Executive Lloyd Recruitment Services Croydon
- Senior Sales Executive - International Events! SAVVY Media Ltd London - with international travel
- Multimedia Sales /Account manager SAVVY Media Ltd Central
Haymarket Network, the contract publishing arm of Haymarket Media Group, has launched Forever Sports, the biggest new men's magazine to hit the newsstand in a decade.
Future, the international media group, has extended its penetration of the gaming and technology sectors with a new licensing deal with Gawker Media.
Mother's Christmas ad for Boots was the most creative ad of those tested by the Radio Advertising Bureau in the second half of 2013.