Primesight Mall(2) is launching in 20 UK shopping centres, including Bluewater in Kent. The backlit format goes live on 30 June with T-Mobile as launch advertiser. Primesight is targeting premium brands seeking to attract consumers who might not be influenced by traditional shopping mall formats such as washroom panels. Naren Patel, Primesight chief executive, said: "We will expand the portfolio over the next year and expect to have more than 90% of our sites in the top 50 malls."
- Russian/Arabic Speaking Sales Executive Holland & Tisdall Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
- Educational Digital Content Editor Temps (Gloucestershire) Atwood Tate Gloucestershire
- XML Editorial Temp Atwood Tate London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive – MacUser and Digital SLR Photography Dennis Publishing London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital/Mobile European Sales Manager Section:Media Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
This week marks the ninth anniversary of the first clip uploaded on YouTube, a 19-second video of YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim at the San Diego Zoo.
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.