Primesight Mall(2) is launching in 20 UK shopping centres, including Bluewater in Kent. The backlit format goes live on 30 June with T-Mobile as launch advertiser. Primesight is targeting premium brands seeking to attract consumers who might not be influenced by traditional shopping mall formats such as washroom panels. Naren Patel, Primesight chief executive, said: "We will expand the portfolio over the next year and expect to have more than 90% of our sites in the top 50 malls."
- Business Development Manager BMS sales City of London
- Business Development Executive-Sport BMS sales City of London
- Data Director NU Creative Talent London
- Account Manager - Luxury Travel! SAVVY Media Ltd Central London
- Business Development Manager - Awesome portfolio! SAVVY Media Ltd Central London
What do plumbing and media have in common? Carat's managing director, Matthew Hook, believes he's found a missed opportunity.
The average cost of advertising on Twitter continues to fall as the number of ads it carries increases, with rates down 18% in the last quarter and 67% for the whole of 2013, according to figures compiled from its annual report.