Maiden is extending its Transvision network of in-station digital screens from six sites, including Edinburgh (pictured), to 10 over the next few months. The outdoor media owner, which has invested more than £4m in Transvision, will switch on new screens in London's King's Cross station, Leeds and Birmingham, by February 2004. David Pugh, managing director of Maiden Outdoor, said: "The King's Cross screen will bring Maiden's London network up to six screens with all points of the compass covered. We're starting to achieve a book-ends effect, reaching people at the beginning and end of their journeys."
- Event Sponsorship Sales Manager Trinity Mirror Canary Wharf, London
- Event Sponsorship Executive Trinity Mirror Glasgow, Scotland
- Syndication Sales Executive News UK London
- Business Development Manager Credit Today London Bridge, SE1 1YT
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset London
ITV and PHD will film a fast-turnaround ad at tonight's European premiere of the film 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug', which will be aired on ITV's channels on the same evening.
ITV's 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!' final was the highest-rating programme on TV last night, with a five minute peak audience of 11.9 million tuning in to watch Westlife star Kian Egan crowned 'King of the Jungle'.
The unexpected revival and boom in television advertising in the second half of 2013 has been supported by new forecasts from ZenithOptimedia today.