- Account Executive/Manager (digital, B2B) Spiceworks Central London
- Business Development Manager Credit Today Offices are in a listed building just a short walk from the iconic Borough Market and The Shard
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset London
- Key Accounts Sales Manager Haymarket Media Group Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Sales Account Manager - Native Advertising Ultimate Asset City of London
Gerard Crichlow is appointed to a newly created social media role at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and marketer Nick Robinson leaves Coca-Cola for AB InBev, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
In the fifth year of the competition, winners from Topshop and Women's Aid show why digital out-of-home is one of the fastest-growing media in the UK, forecast to be worth some £250 million by the end of 2014. Campaign reports from a packed event at the BFI IMAX earlier this month.
London's commercial radio stations have taken a pummelling to their weekly audience figures, with the big four all shedding listeners year on year and Heart's breakfast show sliding to sixth place.