In the videos below, Media Week asks winners how it feels to win an award and also about the value of the awards in the industry. Interviews include MediaCom, Manning Gottlieb OMD, Dennis Publishing, Google, Carat, Havas, ITV, atom42, M2M, MEC, the7stars and Channel 4.
- Senior Sales Manager - Brand, Programmatic, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Publisher Sales Manager SAVVY Media Ltd London (Greater)
- Business Development Executive £20,000 - £22,000 + Uncapped Commission + Benefits Media Square Recruitment London (Central), London (Greater)
- Radio Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment London (Central), London (Greater)
- Display Sales Executive (B2B) Atwood Tate London (Central), London (Greater)
Chris Pinnington, the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide, is stepping down after 30 years at the company.
Arena has won the £4 million media business for Merck Consumer Health, owner of Seven Seas and Hailborange, currently handled by MEC Manchester.