In the videos below, Media Week asks winners how it feels to win an award and also about the value of the awards in the industry. Interviews include MediaCom, Manning Gottlieb OMD, Dennis Publishing, Google, Carat, Havas, ITV, atom42, M2M, MEC, the7stars and Channel 4.
- Sales Executive, Recruitment News UK City of London
- Senior Sales Exec, Grad Recruitment News UK City of London
- Senior Sales Executive GDS International Bristol, City of Bristol
- Sales Executive (digital, B2B) Spiceworks Central London
- Business Development Manager Credit Today Offices are in a listed building just a short walk from the iconic Borough Market and The Shard
Mail Online continues to lead the websites for the UK's national newspapers, with more than 113 million unique browsers in August, the biggest risers year on year are sites for the Metro (175%) and the Mirror (99%).
Trinity Mirror has poached Piers North from Yahoo to take the new role of digital strategy director at the national and regional newspaper publisher.
Starcom MediaVest Group has appointed Sue Frogley to the newly created role of global commercial director.