In the videos below, Media Week asks winners how it feels to win an award and also about the value of the awards in the industry. Interviews include MediaCom, Manning Gottlieb OMD, Dennis Publishing, Google, Carat, Havas, ITV, atom42, M2M, MEC, the7stars and Channel 4.
- Digital Sales Exec/Manager - top video network MediaMigo Recruitment Limited West London
- AV/TV Buying Exec - Major UK Agency! MediaMigo Recruitment Limited London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Sales Manager- Bath BIKE Channel UK Bath, Somerset
- Advertising Sales Executive GovNet Birmingham, West Midlands
- Advertising Sales Executive GovNet manchester
The success of the 2015 Rugby World Cup and the Six Nations coming to terrestrial commercial TV means it has never been a better time to target rugby fans, argues RadiumOne's Rupert Staines.
Over half a million Twitter users in the UK now follow American football-related accounts. Starcount, the social media data analytics company, discovered what people, brands and other sports rank high among their interests.
The Heinz ad featuring dogs dressed in hot dog costumes was the most-shared ad this week in a chart full of Super Bowl ads ahead of the big game on Sunday.