According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central Camden, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Executive - International B2B sales environment Bowhead Media homeworking
- Business Development Manager Credit Today Offices are in a listed building just a short walk from the iconic Borough Market and The Shard
- Business Development Executive: News4Media News4Media Limited SE1 8XD, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager: Beauty4Media & Homes4Media News4Media Limited London (Greater)
Vizeum has hired the MediaCom managing partner Jem Lloyd-Williams to the newly created role of executive director, product.
The Times has launched a further instalment of its Unquiet Film Series documenting the kidnapping and return of two journalists in Syria.
Monocle has sold a stake to the Japanese media company Nikkei, as the two companies enter into a strategic partnership.