According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- Media Sales Manager University of Manchester Students' Union Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Business Development Executive - Digital Media Ultimate Asset London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Events b3-media West Sussex
- Assistant Online Editor b3-media West Sussex
- Sales Executive b3-media London (Central), London (Greater)
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Captain Morgan, the Diageo rum brand, has been forced to pull a Facebook ad after the Advertising Standards Authority ruled that it implied alcohol conquered boredom.