According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- Senior Sales Executive - The Brand Republic Group Haymarket Media Group Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Head of Planning Accord Group Limited Central St Giles WC1A
- Media Sales Executive Wilmington Plc Basildon, Essex
- Planning Account Executive - FMCG Lipton Fleming London
- International Digital Manager Lipton Fleming London
Ben & Jerry's, the Unilever-owned ice-cream brand known for its social conscience and mission to effect positive change, tends to adopt a US-centric approach to managing its social media presence.
Six of the brightest up-and-coming stars from the world of media and marketing have made Management Today's list of 35 high-flying women under 35.