According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- UK HEAD OF CREATIVE, BAUER CITY STATIONS Bauer Media Key 103, Manchester
- French Sales Director tfconnect global recruitment London (Greater)
- Key Account Manager - Events - London tfconnect global recruitment London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment London (Greater)
- Sales Executive - Exhibitions - Richmond, Surrey tfconnect global recruitment Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
With the election almost upon us, the first in Newsworks' series of election trackers looks at where people get their news from.
Judges at D&AD's open sessions in the Truman Brewery criticised the rise of video case studies in awards submissions, arguing they "sexed up" average work.
Digital out-of-home is an exciting new medium with great scope for visual and interactive communication: but how effective is it as an advertising channel? Ocean turned to the world of neuroscience to find out