According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- Business Development Manager Major Players London
- Video/TV Buying Manager role - fantastic client! MediaMigo Recruitment Limited Amazing London location!!
- Creative Solutions Manager Sky West End
- Sales Coordinator Sky Middlesex
- Director of TV Commercials and Branded Content ITN - Independent Television News London (Greater)
Breakfast Briefing: Unilever coal pledge, BBC Three online-only, Dulux launches interior design business
Welcome to Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. In today's news, BBC Trust approves BBC Three's online-only move, Unilever pledges to be "carbon positive" by 2030 and Dulux launches online interior design business.
The critical imbalance now in the digital ad economy has created a scenario wherein the value of context and environment is in danger, says the chief executive of Maxus UK.
MEC, the WPP agency, has been named the Media Agency of the Year at the Campaign Media Awards after picking up awards in four categories.