According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- UK HEAD OF CREATIVE, BAUER CITY STATIONS Bauer Media Key 103, Manchester
- Media Sales Executive Formula Won London (Central), London (Greater)
- Subscriptions Marketing Manager Aspire London
- Account Executive - Display Madison Logic London (West), London (Greater)
- Business Development Executive NRS Media Twickenham, London (Greater)
Fold7 is splitting with Gocompare.com as the insurance-comparison site mulls bringing back its opera-singing mascot, Gio Compario.
If a spot cream brand swipes right on our profile we're quitting Tinder.
Ronseal claims to abandon its enduring "does exactly what it says on the tin" logo for the sake of correctness in its latest campaign.