According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- Senior Sales Executive GDS International Bristol, City of Bristol
- Advertising Manager Inspire Publishing Totteridge, London (Greater)
- Sales Executive, Recruitment News UK City of London
- Senior Sales Exec, Grad Recruitment News UK City of London
- Mobile Sales Manager - Funky Mobile Apps Business Ultimate Asset City of London
Search for more media jobs
Brands are in talks about long-term partnerships with the chef's assets, such as his YouTube channels. By David Benady.