According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- Commercial Director ITN - Independent Television News Central London
- Head of Digital Solutions ITN - Independent Television News Central London
- Senior Sales Manager (Direct) News UK Glasgow
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming London
- Head of SEO Lipton Fleming London
Amazon, the online retailer, this week released a video announcing it is experimenting using small "drones" to deliver packages directly to customers. The video was shared just shy of 250,000 times this week and knocks Volvo Trucks from first place.
Julie France, managing director of out-of-home specialist JCDecaux Airport, is leaving the company after seven years, to be replaced by sales director Alan Sullivan.
This is my last column before the festive season, so here is a handy Future Of Media Christmas Gift Guide. You might like to imagine it as a magazine supplement with lots of cut-out items against a white background, divided into those annoying lifestyle categories such as "dads" and "foodies" and "neighbours with attitude".