According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players North London
- Insight Director - Leading media agency - Central London Section:Media Ltd London
- Investment and Accountability Director SYLEX Recruitment London
- Senior Account Manager Formula Won London
- Account Director Carreras Lathane Associates - CLA West End
Mobile adspend in the UK is expected to rise 90% this year to hit around £2.26 billion, placing it ahead of advertising being placed in print newspapers, according to a report.
The Financial Times has launched its FT Global Commercial Academy (GCA) today, a learning and development programme for staff ahead of its move into a single-edition, global print product in the second quarter of 2014.
Harrods will target a youth audience for the first time in its history with brand activity that will kick off with the headline sponsorship of this month's Vogue Festival.