According to various reports, Google's YouTube has been in contact with a number of content producers with a view to supplying it with programming, which could be priced in the region of $1 to $5 (63p to £3.17) a month.Follow @gordonmacmillan
- Sales Director Morgan Rutherford Associates London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- TV Sales Account Manager - Major Multi Media Company Harrison Dear London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Sales Account Manager ProfileMedia London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Field Sales ProfileMedia Surrey
- Account Director Rainmaker Sales Solutions Ltd United Kingdom / London (Greater) / Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Bauer Media has launched The Equaliser, a football-based daily email combining sports statistics and analysis, targeting desktop and mobile users.
Mediacom has struck a deal with ITV to fill the first ad break of the channel's new breakfast show, 'Good Morning Britain', with spots for its clients.