Barber said the changes were needed to secure the paper's future as "old titles" like the FT were being "routinely disrupted by new entrants such as Google, LinkedIn and Twitter".
- Agency Sales Manager TubeMogul WC2B 5PT
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset London
- Media Executive Ultimate Asset London
- Business Development Manager Major Players City of London
WPP appoints Roberto Quarta as chairman, Denise Turner becomes director of insight at Newsworks, and Simon Rees steps down as chief executive of Digital Cinema Media, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Denise Turner is leaving Havas Media Group after 14 years to become director of insight at Newsworks.