Barber said the changes were needed to secure the paper's future as "old titles" like the FT were being "routinely disrupted by new entrants such as Google, LinkedIn and Twitter".
- Account Executive/Manager (digital, B2B) Spiceworks Central London
- Business Development Manager Credit Today Offices are in a listed building just a short walk from the iconic Borough Market and The Shard
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset City of London
- Programmatic Campaign Manager/ RTB Manager Aspire London
- Head of Programmatic Aspire London
Search for more media jobs
Walking down one of Hampstead's bijou roads recently, I noticed a woman leaning out of an upstairs window explaining to a man at the door that her "smart" lock had locked her inside and asking him to try different ways to open the door.