- Sales Manager- Eurosport UK Eurosport London
- Account Manager ABC Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Exhibition Sales Executive IDEX South London
- Account Director- London- Media Agency Xcede City of London
- Comms Senior Planner - TV Brand at Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset London
Roman god Neptune erupts from the breaking waves that pummel The White Cliffs of Dover, towering hundreds of feet, holding his trident aloft, thanking the public for supporting the National Trust's save-the-coast campaign, and then popping back under the breaking waves.
A newspaper warning of the 'Monogram Murders' is being handed out to Londoners, with the publication resembling a 1920s paper and even including ads from the era from the likes of Unilever, John Lewis and Fortnum & Mason. The murders, of course, are fictitious but are being used to promote and are the subject of HarperCollins' new Hercule Poirot mystery.