- Sales Executive ITP London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Sales - Agency - National Newspaper Formula Won London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Advertising Sales Executive ER Media & Sales South West London
- Presentation Scheduler Sky Middlesex
- Data Partnerships Controller Sky Isleworth
Freeview has unveiled its biggest ad campaign to date upon the launch its new TV service, Freeview Play.
Radiocentre, the trade body for commercial radio, has launched a tool for brands and agencies that explores how music can be linked to brands more strategically.
England's chances of progressing beyond the group stage of Rugby World Cup were dealt a blow by defeat to Wales at Twickenham last weekend. Another loss would see them exit the tournament. What impact would this have on those companies who have spent so heavily building an association with the tournament? We asked six of the UK's leading sponsorship experts: what would they do?