- Associate Vice Chancellor University of California, Los Angeles Los Angeles, California (US)
- Business Development Executive - Online Service for PR & Press Recruitment Revolution London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Major Players London
- Senior Planner Buyer Shape Media London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Major Players London
UK adspend in the first quarter of the year was the highest on record hitting £4.7 billion, an 8.2 per cent growth compared with the same period last year, according to figures from the Advertising Association/Warc Expenditure.
A Sky Sports ad starring Thierry Henry, the former France and Arsenal footballer, sharing the history of England's top football league, has taken the top place in the chart.
Pearson is in talks to sell its 50 per cent stake in the Economist within days after its sale of the Financial Times to Nikkei, with a major investor already confirming its interest in increasing its stake.