Speaking to Media Week's Mark Banham, Longton describes the tipping point that gave a voice to the community and the "Mumsnet election" of 2010.Follow @thebenhall Follow @banham72
Media Agenda: Carrie Longton, co-founder, Mumsnet
Ben Hall, 12 September 2012, 2:58pm
Carrie Longton talks to Media Week about the strength of the Mumsnet community, how its recent What Car partnership is a natural fit for the brand, and provides tips for all of those budding entrepreneurs looking to set up their own digital start-ups.
- Media Sales Executive, Hunt4Staff
- £16,000 to £20,000 basic + uncapped commission (OTE £40,000 +), Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Business Development Director - Audience Platforms (DSPs), Sphere Digital
- 85k + 50k bonus, East London
- Publisher Development Director; Video RTB, Sphere Digital
- £50,000 - £70,000 plus OTE, London
- Digital Media Account Manager, Bullfrog Digital LTD
- Up to £35,000 Basic + Commission Structure, Shoreditch
- B2B media sales executive, The Pharma Letter
- to £25,000 basic + excellent uncapped commission (OTE £40k+) + benefits, depending on experience, London
News By Email
The Media AM Bulletin : Preview
The Media PM Bulletin : Preview
Breaking News from Media Week : Preview
You need to register to receive our bulletins. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
If you have already registered then sign in to your account now and selected 'My bulletins' within preferences.