From tying up with luxury brands to using old classics in ads to some special gigs, 2014 was a year to remember
We all know that music has the power to move us emotionally - but data now suggests it can be just as effective at influencing consumers' brand preferences
Although production music has become more popular, the sector faces new challenges in the digital age as it evolves
Choosing the right song can make a great ad, but developing a musical strategy can help build your brand
Andrew Miller, the chief executive of Guardian Media Group, is to leave the company at the end of June after five years in the role.
Recognising its power, and how to utilise it fully, is crucial to the future of brands
"Have you noticed how the best planners are often biologists?" - Rory Sutherland.
As the UK telecommunications market consolidates, quad-play has become the new battleground, David Benady writes.
The trade body is without a CEO and now one of its highest-profile members. Will it survive, Gurjit Degun asks.
Deezer, the music-streaming service, is looking for its first UK advertising agency.
Coronation Street and Emmerdale will feature Visa's contactless payment technology for nine months from February in a six-figure deal.
Have your say now
- Account Director SJP Business Media London (Central), London (Greater)
- CLIENT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE Visual Retale London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Classic Driver AG Paddington Station, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Manager Publications UK London (Central), London (Greater)
- Delegate Sales Executive - Travel Exhibition Dragonfly Recruitment London
Job of the WeekSponsored by Discovery Networks
Tell us your thoughts @MediaWeek Tweets about "@MediaWeek"