Capital One is going to provide football fans with live replays during and after its cup final on Sunday as part of a Twitter Amplify campaign.
Total TV viewing declined by 4.5 per cent in 2014, as heavy viewers watched less telly, and viewing on computers and mobile devices failed to compensate for the decline on the main set.
The Adidas ad encouraging people to do their best to win at their sport has reached the top of the chart.
Omnicom's PHD has retained Sainsbury's £60 million media planning and buying business after a competitive pitch against Group M agencies Maxus and MediaCom, and Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia.
Mazda, the car manufacturer, has funded a documentary about an eight-hour endurance race run by Mission Motorsport, the wounded veterans' charity.
OMD UK has launched the Newsroom, a real-time insights and ideas team, as part of a series of initiatives.
Carat is merging its Carat UK and Carat Global Management businesses to form one UK hub.
Will the broadcaster's appeal to brands and creatives deliver advertiser-funded TV ratings winners, Gurjit Degun asks.
27 February 2015: Mindshare is a new entry after capturing Evans Cycles.
Are Peter Oborne's allegations about HSBC and the Telegraph symptomatic of a wider problem, Arif Durrani asks.
PHD is celebrating its 25th anniversary with a "25 yearbook" microsite featuring people who have worked at or with the agency.
The Direct Marketing Association has welcomed Government changes to the law today that promise to clampdown on cold callers and telesales.
Have your say now
- Programmatic Sales Manager Section:Media Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Creative Partnerships Communicorp UK Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager/PLANNER- Outdoor Specialist/Agency Greene Media Network London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Sales Exec - Media Sales - No Previous Media Experience Required Greene Media Network LONDON - WEST END
- Account Manager Spotlight Recruitment London
Job of the WeekSponsored by Discovery Networks
Tell us your thoughts @MediaWeek Tweets about "@MediaWeek"