Bombay Sapphire has launched the second year of its 'Imagination Series' of five sponsored short films, after one from last year's series won a Bafta for Gravity Road in January.
Bauer Media has launched The Equaliser, a football-based daily email combining sports statistics and analysis, targeting desktop and mobile users.
Mediacom has struck a deal with ITV to fill the first ad break of the channel's new breakfast show, 'Good Morning Britain', with spots for its clients.
Square Up Media, the publisher of Square Mile magazine, is moving into the music publishing market with Festival Baby, a new website for festival fans.
More than a few voices speaking at once normally means an inability to hear anything that's being said, regardless of the wisdom of any one speaker.
This week marks the ninth anniversary of the first clip uploaded on YouTube, a 19-second video of YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim at the San Diego Zoo.
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
This week, Stuart Taylor, chief executive, Kinetic UK, is inspired by the new tech coming to market and how wearables and smart cities will impact on OOH.
Interpublic Group (IPG) the owner of Initiative, Lowe and Partners and McCann, saw its UK revenue rise 21 per cent in the first three months of this year, boosted by its acquisition of Profero.
JCDecaux has struck the first content partnership for its commuter book club, with publisher Hachette UK.
Samsung has put its global advertising and media accounts up for review.
Anthony Abbott has been appointed digital product director within the radio division of Bauer Media, a newly created strategic role for the group's recently consolidated radio portfolio.
You've heard of advertising funded programming? Here's the UK's first advertiser funded platform.
Apart from reach, credibility, trust and direct sales, what have bloggers ever done for marketers and brands? Quite a lot, argues Amanda McKenna, director of digital consultancy Zone, so why do brands often get it so wrong?
- Sales Executive Carreras Lathane Associates - CLA London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Account Manager - Leading Digital Agency - Dubai Based MCG Associates Dubai
- Conference Sponsorship Executive Atwood Tate London (City of), London (Greater)
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planning Manager SYLEX Recruitment London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Ultimate Asset
London £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Tell us your thoughts @MediaWeek Tweets about "@MediaWeek"