Sir Peter Bazalgette, the chair of Arts Council England and former chairman of Endemol, has called on the creative industries to work together to improve diversity.
Labour's Chris Bryant won the vote of delegates at the Advertising Association's media showdown at the Lead summit by a landslide
Unilever CMO Keith Weed said that digital ads are failing to reach up to half of their target and has said the industry needs to boost the hit rate to 100%.
Andrew Miller, the chief executive of Guardian Media Group, is to leave the company at the end of June after five years in the role.
"Have you noticed how the best planners are often biologists?" - Rory Sutherland.
As the UK telecommunications market consolidates, quad-play has become the new battleground, David Benady writes.
The trade body is without a CEO and now one of its highest-profile members. Will it survive, Gurjit Degun asks.
Deezer, the music-streaming service, is looking for its first UK advertising agency.
Coronation Street and Emmerdale will feature Visa's contactless payment technology for nine months from February in a six-figure deal.
Unilever has appointed Omnicom's PHD to handle its global search account.
Have your say now
- Account Director SJP Business Media London (Central), London (Greater)
- CLIENT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE Visual Retale London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Classic Driver AG Paddington Station, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Executives Publications UK London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset West End
Job of the WeekSponsored by Discovery Networks
Tell us your thoughts @MediaWeek Tweets about "@MediaWeek"