Trinity Mirror has reported "good progression" in its half-yearly results today, with digital revenues rising nearly 50% and falls in print ads slowing.
Out-of-home specialist Outdoor Plus has launched two new sites, adding to its portfolio and has announced a £10m investment package for 2014.
AOL has ramped up its video offering to advertisers with the appointment of Marta Martinez as global head of video sales.
I recently joined hundreds of young people just starting out in the ad industry and graduating from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising's Foundation Certificate. Here are some of the top eight things I learnt.
McDonald's UK is tonight launching the first ad in its 'Here's to What Matters' campaign, focusing on its charity work.
BSkyB has secured a £4.9 billion deal to takeover Sky Italia and Sky Deutschland, to create Sky Europe.
Premier Foods has picked McCann London to bring the Homepride brand mascot, Fred, back to TV advertising.
Mark Dinning, Empire's longest-serving editor, is leaving the Bauer Media film magazine after eight years to become the editor of Time Out Dubai.
Yahoo has confirmed the appointment of Omnicom's Marc Bignell as head of trading across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Growth in digital ad revenues at Mail Online more than offset falls at the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers in the last quarter, generating a third of the newsbrand's ad revenues at £15m.
Brilliant technology. Brilliantly used. That, in a nutshell, is what digital out of home is all about.
The World Cup is now over, but people are Tweeting about everyday life. Should brands join in, David Benady asks.
25 July 2014: Goodstuff Communications and Arena move up in the top ten after winning Zoopla and Flight Centre respectively.
Viacom's purchase of Channel 5 from Northern & Shell is now unlikely to happen until at least September.
- International Account Manager b3-media Surrey
- Global Content Director SYLEX Recruitment London (Central), London (Greater)
- Key Account Manager - world leading social media / ecommerce platform Media IQ Recruitment London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...
- Display Sales Executive Morgan Rutherford Associates London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gre...
- Consumer Account Manager Morgan Rutherford Associates East Sussex / West Sussex / Brighton, East Sussex / Hove, East Sussex
Job of the WeekSponsored by Ultimate Asset
London £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Tell us your thoughts @MediaWeek Tweets about "@MediaWeek"