Jonathan Bevan, the president for Europe, Australia and New Zealand at Clear Channel, has left the outdoor specialist after 16 years.
TalkTalk, the TV, broadband, mobile and home phone provider, has attracted 1.1 million customers to its pay-TV service, after adding 185,000 in its last quarter.
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Captain Morgan, the Diageo rum brand, has been forced to pull a Facebook ad after the Advertising Standards Authority ruled that it implied alcohol conquered boredom.
AOL UK is claiming an industry "milestone" after making all of its online advertising available to be traded programmatically this week.
Creature London has created the winning image for Cosmopolitan's campaign to remember the victims of honour killings.
Omnicom Group, home to BBDO, DDB Worldwide and Omnicom Media Group, has reported a 7 per cent rise in pre-tax profits to $514.7 million for the second quarter, on the back of recovering ad markets and strong organic growth.
Van Wagner, the outsize US poster company, has sold its billboard business to CBS Outdoor in a $690 million (£404 million) deal.
From Coke to Tesco to Jelly Babies, Marketing takes a look back at the brand activity surrounding the birth of royal baby Prince George a year ago today.
MaxiNutrition, the sports nutrition brand, has signed a deal to promote the Total Body Challenge, a new workout programme from Men's Health, the Hearst-Rodale magazine.
Errol Baran, the managing director of Clear Channel's Storm Digital project, has left his role, following a wider senior management restructure instigated by the outdoor media owner's new chief executive, Andrew Morely.
Peter Sherman, an executive vice president at Omnicom, has been appointed as the holding group's executive vice president for innovation and cross-agency collaboration.
Samsung has created an outdoor campaign to coincide with the first birthday of the future monarch, Prince George, featuring pictures of another baby George.
Suzuki is releasing a brand campaign for its Swift range of cars including a TV spot that breaks on Monday.
Now the gold tickertape has settled after Super Mario scored big time and Lionel made a Messi of his golden chance, it's a good time to work out who won the battle of the brands in terms of digital customer engagement over the four weeks of Brasil, Braaaaaasil.
- FASHION CLIENT SALES EXECUTIVE Ultimate Asset Camden, London (Greater)
- Content Manager - Digital Editorial side Formula Won London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (G...
- New Business Manager - Events Formula Won London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Conference Sales Manager Formula Won London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (G...
- Sales Executive/Senior Sales Executive Formula Won London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Ultimate Asset
London £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Tell us your thoughts @MediaWeek Tweets about "@MediaWeek"