Unilever CMO Keith Weed said that digital ads are failing to reach up to half of their target and has said the industry needs to boost the hit rate to 100%.
Andrew Miller, the chief executive of Guardian Media Group, is to leave the company at the end of June after five years in the role.
"Have you noticed how the best planners are often biologists?" - Rory Sutherland.
As the UK telecommunications market consolidates, quad-play has become the new battleground, David Benady writes.
The trade body is without a CEO and now one of its highest-profile members. Will it survive, Gurjit Degun asks.
Deezer, the music-streaming service, is looking for its first UK advertising agency.
Coronation Street and Emmerdale will feature Visa's contactless payment technology for nine months from February in a six-figure deal.
Unilever has appointed Omnicom's PHD to handle its global search account.
Have you ever stopped to think about what our media landscape would look like without advertising?
Channel 5's latest salvo in its battle with Omnicom Media Group is in the form of a letter sent to the largest clients of Manning Gottlieb OMD, OMD and PHD, urging them to seek "independent advice" from media auditors about whether their TV advertising represents value for money.
Have your say now
- Account Director SJP Business Media London (Central), London (Greater)
- CLIENT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE Visual Retale London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Classic Driver AG Paddington Station, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Executives Publications UK London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive, International Publishing network (print, digital, sponsorship) SW6 Associates London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Discovery Networks
Tell us your thoughts @MediaWeek Tweets about "@MediaWeek"